Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Used by the Ex

Its the part where I know he is being used by the ex.

Mountain is a vry sweet man. His heart is soo big and he is genuinly kind. He doesn't have an angle he just does stuff.
Its the part where i really see this woman using him and using her kid to get stuff. Thats what I don't like.
I mean. I've already said I would invite her and her mother over for dinner once we are settled in the new house. Part of me figure's once she meets me she will just back off on her own. The other part figures If you can't beat em' join em'
The big picture being......
do I want to break up over this?
Do I want to not have Mountain around?
Do I want to be alone again?
He is someone to grow old and sit on the porch with. He is someone that accepts me for who I am. These have been super hard qualities to find in the past. This is someone I love and accept. He is a hard worker and a decent man.
He is with me. Thru our yelling, he has made that very clear.
He just has never done this before. Relationship with kid. So he doens't know. Maybe as he talks to his buddies at work or around about how I got bent they might help him to realize......

I jsut don't like him being used for money, rides....that has jsut got to stop! As soon as the Fat ex finds a new boyfriend Mountain will be out of the picture and then all this will be for what? adn his heart will break. I jsut hate it!

No comments: