Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Hallo?:

Here I BAM!!

HOW IS THE WORLD!

moving; is not a fun thing.

here i am sitting in a room that is supposed to be my bedroom.
but it is so tiny.
not a big deal cause it is mine.

it is all mine.
[its a whole new spin on shopping!!

so my chair does not fit in next to my PC.
reminds me of years ago....before I moved in to the Babich place and my room was so small.
well here I am again!

So many moving stories.
So many thanks. Tobi. Thank-you for the sweep doll.
Doodle-I am so glad you guys got that.
Steph-the haul baby!
Bert and her Charley removal and fantastic Tent! (might have to keep that one)
Abe-so wonderful.
thanks to Mrs. Bell and her earth
of course Mountain.....he is the king of them all.. I Never could have done it without him. he amazes me every day.

So my neighbors; appliance man; well, they are freaking me out!
bad people. Bad, Bad people.

So it ocurred to me while i was in the shower just now.....why not leave

i mean I have the rest of the week off. Al I have to do is the card for the landpeople and go. I mean there is a Wal-Mart stop, but really... I just have to be home for the end of the week.
Ffff....the boxes!
I'll feel it out in the morning.
Don't let me forget to tell y'all about when I decided t move my 'special' drawer.

so i am still awaiting RSVP's from people for Sunday. I just need to know how many buns to get@!

gotta get my buns in order!!!
Give a girl a Hand will ya!

blog on and mail me

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good luck with all the moving ... you'll get there. One thing at a time does it.

jewels said...

i will not be able to make it Sunday - wish I could but the long weekend is packed already -

Shanna said...

I say run away and do something. Those damn boxes aren't going anywhere, but your summer vacation is. So use it for some fun!

Thanks again for the sandbox - Ryan had a blast getting uber dirty!

Kristi said...

thanks for the unpacking luck!

I figure there will be 4 of us here on Sunday. We will have a blast and the Sun will be shining and I can show off my New House full of boxes. It will be Great!!!
No biggie. It is a long weekend afterall and I know most people that can be away, will be.
More cake for Me!!

I am so glad he is enjoying the box Doodle. You are right. Summer vacation is quick to vanish.

I think we'll pack a lunch and head the Heck out!