Thursday, August 30, 2007

FaceBook Sux!!!

first I change my password to my Yahoo account and I lose access to my facebook account.
So I start a new one......
now I can't get into that one either!

WTF!!!

I wonder if this has happened to anyone else.
I am so annoyed!

I've been in touch with the 'facebook' people, but nothing seems to be coming of that.

SnarlGrrrArg!

house is coming along.
Got my stuff in the yard that I had to get in before they've been bucket bound too long. It turns out I only have about 3-6 inches of dirt before I hit the sand gravel dirt mixture. Let me tell you.....not mater how hard you dig.....there isn't anymore dirt to be dug. My soar shoulders will tell you that.
I still don't have room in my house for my vaccuum.
I know! What am I gonna do? Figure it out I guess. Maybe I can extend it from the ceiling.....

I am looking forward to a relaxing day Sunday with a few friends. BBQing....sitting.....I wonder how long I can sit for?
I should fill my pond.
My pump left with a neighbour before I moved in....so my real estate agent is gonna provide me with a new one. But he hasn't been by yet. Maybe I'll sait on the pond deal.

I have one Giant under the skin Zit taking over the right side of my cheek. I've been ignoring it as its been growing the past couple days. But today.....it is making itself known. Frig it hurts and its swollen and red. but its one of those ones you can't pop or pick or......It friggin hurts.
I am covered in bruises and scratches from head to toe. All the moving and gardening.....holy moly.
My neighbour on Babich came over the other day to lend me a hand at getting the plants and shrubs I wanted out of my garden. How sweet is that? she even had spaces in her own backyard ready for them so that in the spring when my garden here is ready for them....I can just come over and pick them up! What a dream boat! Her hubby took out the rest of my garbage yesterday for the garbage pick-up so i didn't have to race over there at 8 in the morning to do it. I love them. What great Neighbours!
I invited them here for Sunday. I sure hope they can make it.

Okay.
So sunday i will make a pot salad, have burgers and fixins, cake (ofcourse), water I guess I should get some chips together too. So if you want anything other than that.....you better bring it! Cause I am not doing anything else. I am too damn tired!

Blog On Dudes!

1 comment:

Chris said...

You just keep making new accounts and I will keep reconnecting with you on Facebook.