Friday, August 17, 2007

Mine!

Hee! Hee!















so I got the Keys!

we are In!

got most of my kitchen in. Girls with boxes. Like that isn't Ever a fun time!

Mountain set to work today at Home Depot. Getting the things he needs to complete his list.

Yah Know.....Despite the issues we might have....they are so small in comparison to how wonderful he truly is. Tomorrow The Queen and I are off to a 1st B-day for Berts baby boy! Mountain will be at the house C(aul)lking my bathroom. Sorry. It makes me giggle every time someone says they are c(aul)lking in my bathrooom.

So i am thinking about a Party for Labour day long weekend if we are in town. If You are in town? A house warming BBQ....the sunday? Depends on feedback of course

give it some think.

for now-we are busy just moving on in!

Blog on Dudes

14 comments:

Anonymous said...

WOW!!! It looks great... congrats again. Would attend a housewarming BBQ - with kids .!?
Have fun with the rest of the move... I work tomorrow day and I have a bum shoulder but I may be able to pop around after work and see how I can help.
Miss K

Shanna said...

Looks great...very nice! How fantastic for you:) Crap you must be just doin a jig! I so remember that "mine mine mine" feeling...so kewl.

Family Of Five said...

WOW!!! It's beautiful!!!! Congrats..... you look so happy!!!

Kristi said...

ALWAYS WITH KIDS!!

I sould be at one of my houses later this afternoon after the party. I would love to see you.

Yes there may have been som jig doing. Charlotte and I toasted in the living room bay window with wine glasses. Mine filled with Chardonnay and her Pepsi.
It was a retty special moment for both of us.

Thank-you for the compliments.
Now I just have to Kristi-ize it!
better get my rotatiller warmed up!

Lee said...

congrats! Its so pretty!

Winnie said...

nice space..you deserve it!

its just ME said...

it looks VERY nice!!! I love it!!
Congrats!!!!

Cindy said...

Congratulations!!!
It looks quite big for being a mobile. Most excellent for you and Charlie.

steph said...

That is a mobile home! WTF it is awesome! I am intrigued!

steph said...

That is a mobile home! WTF it is awesome! I am intrigued!

Kristi said...

Sept 2nd!
BBQ. Late afternoon or whatever. Come check it out!

shari said...

Place looks adorable!!! Great find! Can't wait to check it out!

Mandy said...

Soooooo excited for you! Can't wait to visit! :D

Chris said...

Congrats!