Sunday, August 19, 2007

So Much to Do

So much work to be done here.

My dishwasher got a home yesterday. YaY!!!
Doen't anyone want my dryer?
Its wonderful and I love it. Someone pleez buy it!!
150bux and its yours! Not even 2 years old yet.

Oh well.
I suppose someone will eventually want it. Hopefully this week! The movers come next saturday. So between now and then.............FFFFFF so much work to be done.
Cleaning.
Getting all the crap I am not keeping out into the carport. The rolling of carpets. Man I have a lot of carpets. and I am keeping them till I can figure out what to do with them. Excpet one of my basement ones. Bert if you want it.....come and get it baby!
Mountain re-did my whole bathroom yesterday! Gto rid of the shower doors and everything. He is so great! He c(aul)ked all afternoon in my bathroom. HAHAHAHA!!! I can't talk about it without giggling. I am so mature.
So now all that needs to be done is the stairs and landing off the back door.
I am bitter that I have to work today.
Wedding. Plate service. I HAVE to be there. I have so much work here. Ugh!
Oh well its extra hours and I need em' I have all next week off till Charlotte is back in school. I can hardly wait.
If I can get it all done this week........we might be able to have some sort of real vacation!
Keep your fingers crossed Blogger dudes!

Blog On!

2 comments:

Kristi said...

MY DRYER JUST SOLD!!!!!

Winnie said...

thanx..I will stick with concrete on my basement till winter!!!
Dirty boy I have!LOL