Monday, August 20, 2007

no more time

My moving is taking over my life.
Most of my upstairs, whatever can fit in a closet or cupboard is over and in.
Now Its time to tackle the basement.
Yikes.
My dryer Sold yesterday afternoon. YaY! Anybody want a free washer?
I still have loads of Carp in my carport. Alot of it Good carp. A lot of it not.
What do they do with Carseats taht have expired?
My Christmas stuff is Not going to fit at the new place. I don't know what I am going to do.
I want to get more of my shelves over.
I need a truck.
Pool is draining.
What I really need is a day or two without work and without Charlotte and I bet I could plow thru most everything.

Wedding went awesome last night.
Ddin't get home till 12:30. I tired today. But I still have so much Fucking shit to do tonight!
I'm not going to get that vacation am I?

6 comments:

Winnie said...

nope to vacation..crap has to got to the landfill as sad as it is..expired car seats.so sad
Well I can come get slide and Queen on Sunday..pick her up before bed???

Kristi said...

you are a dream!

Diabetes people picking up most of the carp Friday morning!

Sat. the small men are coming.

all help and casseroles are welcomed!

just some dude said...

I work for beer, and you have that good Canadian stuff too. ;-)

steph said...

hey I wanna dig through your clothing for avery. Maybe tonight? I want to check out the car seat too. Joe needs one, is it up to 40lbs?

Kristi said...

then come.

I am up to my eyeballs in stuff.
Everything is in the garage.
Its getting picked up Friday AM

So not too much time to visit.

Winnie said...

btw...yes to sat..I may pick her up in Fred's truck..and get slide