Thursday, August 23, 2007

September 2nd!! Party! Me & the Queen. New HOme!!

New House!

Late Afternoon.....into the evening. 2 PM

Open house BBQ House Warming!!!

Please come.

There will be boxes all over and only a few chairs. I will BBQ burgers and make a potato salad. If i can muster more....than there will be more!

bring a chair and whatver your choice of bevvy.
Cool if you want to bring something else to munch on....cause I am pretty sure i will be spent!

Come. Just stop by or stay for the evening.
Help me with some positive energy into OUr New Home!

KIDS TOTALLY WELCOME!

RSVP via mumbymuck@yahoo.ca and I will give yu the address.

Don't mind the Kaos, as I am sure there will be lots.

I would love to show off my new place!

All Kinds of casual.

Let's Do It!
Show my home a good time!


3 comments:

just some dude said...

I'd totally be ther if I lived closer.:-)

Anonymous said...

Have a fantabulous housewarming party. Wish I could be there. Give that house a big warm hello from me! Cheers.

Chris said...

That sounds like so much fun. I wish I could go, but I am far away. :(