Friday, September 21, 2007

Green Tea and Popcorn

that is my diet these days.
I think I may have finally devolped my better habits. Or rather they are still in the works. The habits I used to have when i was able to say 'no' to food.
I'm not hungry when I eat. I am just eating for the sheer pleasure of it.
so its the mind-set that I have been struggling with for many months now.
I sure hpe I';ve made it.
So green Tea I suck back like there will never be Green tea again. (gotta keep my mouth busy) And popcorn to trick me into thinking I've had a great treat!
So far so good.
Throw the gym in there too and I am gonna get this wieght off DAmn It!!
I keep doing the self talk that I like myself. And I look fine and Mountain thiks I look great. But in reality, I don't feel fine. I feel uncomfortable in my own skin. It feels all stretched out and jiggly. But I will keep on the positive self talk cause if this doens't go away. Even if I work really hard at it.......depression could be the next step. And who the Hell wants that!
I wonder if I can keep the boobs............
So December is my goal. That was when i first noticed the few unwanted pounds that seemed to attached themselves to my body so willingly.
the first 4 are down....I only have 9 more to go!!!
the Pinks were great for lala land and the whole whatever state of mind i had.

Mountain is home tomorrow!!
Charlotte and I pick him up at the airport tomorrow at noon.
I am so excited! 2 weeks went by nice and fast.

Later dudes

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Woo Hoo ... hope hes back safe and sound by the time you are reading this. That was alot to pack in for 2 weeks.