Thursday, September 20, 2007

Shallow

I had a customer come in the other day that has apparently been looking for me.

Mel.
Anyone that i used to work with remember him?
Well he found me a few months ago and has found himself single so now he's back.
This is a shallow man.
I mean I always knew he was shallow, but it wasn't till jsut the other day after our conversation was it that i realized how incredibly shallow he truly is.
Now I am not too sure what he thinks of me, but he wasn't just in for lunch I'll tell you that much.
I talked about Mountain right away of course.
than I asked him why he and his last girlfriend broke up.
she wanted to get married. I'd say after the years they spent togehter I would think that too.
But he didn't want to.
So now he is on the prowl.
No this man has got to be over 50 and its not like he is a major prize himself. Yet this is what he expects out or a woman and will not settle for less.
-must be under 35
-no kids
-thin, and if she;s not as thin as he wants her to be she needs to be willing to go to the gym.
-beautiful
-has to have a good job or come from lots of money
his last lady was a very pretty girl. Simple pretty. And young. I wondered how all that had taken place. He shipped her in from another country overseas seems to me.
He wants the trophy girl. I don't know whether to be flattered or insulted that he came to me.
I also don't understand. I am over 35 have the kid infliction and definantly No money....so WTF!
Didn't I just date your Twin? Mr. Big?
Sorry Buddy. This Trophy has been Won!!!
Found the Mountain of my dreams.
Accepted for who i am and all that I can be no matter what!
that is the best feeling in the world

Blog One dudes

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

white wine mel?

B

steph said...

uh huh.. we talked about this the other night the knight-on-a-white-horse situation. He is waiting for the female equivalent of that... from the sounds of it he will be waiting a long time!

Anonymous said...

he now drinks red Bobbi and he has been in BP a few times... real fussy and picky. Doesn't hit on me tho"...I am wayyyyy over 35
miss K

jewels said...

he always gave me the hee bee jeebees!!

Kristi said...

yah it is him B. but yes on to red wine.
apparently he spends lots of time at Earls too.
he made fun of my relationship with Mountain. What a great guy.....
boasted about the 4 dates he had in the week. Like that is supposed to mean something. How he tosses them aside if they don't fit the bill.
Maybe they don't like you either!
One of those men that like you on the arm, but the second you open your mouth show you have a brain and maybe an opinion or two.......

whatever.
Shallow, shallow, shallow. Reminds me of Big and his shallowness.

Anonymous said...

oh... you can check him out on Lavalife too! hehe

Winnie said...

looking for a trophy..and yes a shallow equivalent...
he will always be lonely, lonley man..poor sucker

Anonymous said...

This is known as a jerk here! Wants perfection, but cannot give it ... lol! Dream on buddy!