Thursday, September 13, 2007

The Internet....Ain't it Grand!

I love this internet!
I got a mail from Mountain. He misses me too!
Awe!
He is going to try to be on his Sis's PC tomorrow afternoon, for him, so then it is at 7AM for me so we can Chat!
How great is that?!!
I miss him. He is having a great time. He's getting to know the sister he never grew up knowing he had. Says they have a lot in common. I Love It! He is finding his connections!

Here they are just after they got to England and met.
How great is this Internet?! Its like I was already there!!

4 comments:

Winnie said...

Wow!!!!
I'm excited for him and you too!!

Family Of Five said...

Awwww...... :)

Anonymous said...

Aww nice!

Kristi said...

thanks.

I am excited too!
I really hope to meet her. don't know quite how that is possible.....maybe she will come here