Thursday, September 13, 2007

I really like not being medicated.

Now to jsut get more onto a Green Tea and popcorn kick again.

My cat is getting old. He is 17. In the last while he has gotten very thin. He is still happy and can jump up on counters and my bed and stuff. I just wonder how long he will be around for.
His hair is falling out in clumps, I think the wart on his chin has gotten bigger, now since moving here, he's gotten fleas. Frig.

I have too many pictures to hang on my walls. Man I have a lot of framed pictures of Charlotte. My hallway down to the bathroom is going to be littered with them All!

I need to get a nice shot of Mountain and I. I miss him. i'm sure he is having a blast! Off to Paris this weekend I think. I had his dad for dinner Tuesday evening cuz he helped me get the rest of the stuff that no-one picked up out of my old car-port. Yah thats right I still had stuff there. And I am still going thru things here to get rid of. Mostly clothes now.
Yes Steph I will be going thru baby clothes soon enough and Yes you get first pick!

I can't wait till Christmas. How fun will it be decorating this little house! I wonder if I will have enough gumption to get lights up....hmmmm.

Haloween is coming. My sister has a goal to be the scariest house on her block!
Charlotte has decided she wants to be a vampire. Thats fun. I thik i will be one too!
Well its Past time to get my act togehter. Better run!

1 comment:

steph said...

whoot! *smooches*