Sunday, September 09, 2007

*sigh*

He's off to England.

A kiss and a hug and he got on a plane. Not to be seen in person by my eyes for 2 weeks!

HIs mommy is wonderful. We had a most fantastic visit.

But I am tired now.
Gonna try to get to the gym in the morning. I think I am organized enough now with the house and groceries and such. Don't need that hour for me in the AM tomorrow.....I don't think.
In any event. I stopped going to the gym half-way thru July cause I needed every spare moment to pack and clean and move. WEll now thats done!
So back I go!
Hopefully nothing comes up in the morning.
Working out will help keep my mind off Mountain and the fact that I can't just pick up the phone 2 times a day and chat or see him a few times this week.

Charley has announced she already misses him!

I'll get lots done in the evenings though without him around pre-occupying my time. I still have lots to get done in this house so's I stop tripping over things.
i will keep busy.
Write him lots of e-mails......
I'll miss him tomorrow after a good nights sleep.

Blog On Dudes!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ah well, you know what they say. Absence makes the heart grow fonder. It might help him to realise that he needs to concentrate on what he has got, rather than keep living in the past. Here's hoping.

steph said...

.........awe.......... you guys are ridiculously cute y'know...... frigging ridiculous!

Winnie said...

cute little family!
When is the first pro-d day?

Kristi said...

21st

would charlotte like to come play at your house?

Kristi said...

are we cute?

Hadn't thought of it like that.
He misses us too.
So on to the countdown to the 22nd and picking him up

Winnie said...

what day of week?

Anonymous said...

the 21st is Friday. Pro d.'s are always Friday. Can you take her?
I'm hoping she can get a friend or gramma or auntie sleep over for the next night cause thats when Mountain comes home and I would kinda like that night alone with him....

Winnie said...

I've written it on my calendar