Wednesday, October 17, 2007

When did I stop looking forward to parties?
i don't know.
but I sure aint looking forward to this one on the weekend.
but I will go. Hold my head high and do my best to have a good time.
What a stupid childish game. I can't stand it. I shouldn't have to feel like i have to 'pee' in all the corners. Mark my territory.
but this is what I will do and I guess we will see how it all turns out.
If anything I will make sure Charley has the time of her life dressed up!
Glitter makes it all better!!!

3 comments:

Winnie said...

You are truly a very amazing woman.
I think ....your choices are perfect here.
Lots of glitter....it does make everything better...right down to glitter nail polish on the toes.

Kristi said...

it'll be fun!

if this is my new family....than so be it. i just won't be such an invisible piece in this equation any more.
Life is what you make it.
I am secure in my place with Mountain. I know all is well with him and all is well with me. He is not Cheating jsut merely stupid.
And trying to make all these women happy.

Anonymous said...

Just be vocal about it all at the party ... in a totally open/friendly way. Tell his friends that you and he and Charlotte are a "new family" now and how much you like/enjoy being with Mountains friends.
That should let them know exactly where YOU stand without it all getting shitty.