Sunday, November 04, 2007

Ohhh Yeah!

Charleys party was a smash hit!
she had the best time.
I had hug after hug after hug.
Steph and I made the plan to surprise her with J. And did it sure work. she was thrilled.
They had the best string in a can war Ever!
J started out with no amo at first. but boys o boys did he make up for it in the end. my kitchen had silly string from one end of it to another. It was awesome!!
After they left we had icecream cake....that i made...and it was Marvelous.
we sprayed each others hair with Purple and Pink hairspray, did our nails the most outlandish colours and than settled in for another movie.
Charlotte was begging for me to turn off the T.V. by 11:30.
thank goodness; cause I was ready for bed by 10 so I was some tired.

1 of the gifts I got for The Queen was a Highschool Musical 2 piano book that she has been drooling over since September. I picked it up last month. And she has thought it was gone. Getting soemthing like that is a bit of a gamble cause you don't know if it will encourage them or if she just liked thepictures in it.
Well that kid of mine opened it up.....with her friends there.....and started to plunk it out!!! Holy Carp!
I tell you....she has been working on it ever since!
it was a good buy. I am pleased.
I will download some pics as soon as i can get down my hall again.
Mountain is working on my dryer so I am trapped at this end of the house and of course my camera is at the other end.
So here I sit in my room.
Curler in my hair. Jammies on. Been up for hours, but of course the stupid time got set back so we are all out of whack now.
he should be done soon. Dumb dryer hasn't been doing its job properly. so he has set about to fix it up for me!
Such a wonderful man that he is.

Tonight my sister is doing a Dinner for Charley and I to celebrate our Wednesday Birthdays!
How great is that!!?
The 3 of us are set to party for 4.
I am excited. i love to celebrate. All I need is for the acknowledgment. A call or a letter.....just to know I have not been forgotten....simple. I don't need big parties or gifts. Just remember me on my day and I am happy.
Of course. Mountain better not only remember me but sappy card me too! But really even that is enough. I've got everything. And Lord knows we don't need to bring anymore stuff into this house. So If i get a gift card to Home Depot, Rona or Linens & things I am more than Happy.

Oh.....there was a grunt.
could he be done!
I can stop typing and be let out of my room?

Better go check.....

Blog On dudes.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Weeeeeeee, sounds like a great time had by one and all. Cool. May you both have really special and happy birthdays on Wednesday.

Lee said...

way to plan a fun day. sometimes those are better than the other kind of party.