Friday, November 02, 2007

Wham Bam!

Yikes!
So many emotional things happening here the last couple days.
This thing with Mountain and the Ex has finally gotten itself worked out.
Mountain and I will not be ripped apart.
Nothing is going on.
He knows she is the issue. He knows and see's now how she is using her child to get with him. We both agreed that in time all will heal. Eventually she will get over her feelings about me, just as I did last night about her, and allow the girl to come here again. untill then Mountain will do what he needs to and so will i.
Now Charley's Birthday is tonight. Well her party is anyhow.
She invited those girls. Only 1 could come.
So I gave her another invite monday cuz she thought of someone else in another class. And so she had 2 coming! Perfect.
then the new invite called her last night and cancelled.
it was like a knife.
"Nobody wants to come to my party"
Oh I'm gonna start to cry again just remembering and thinking.
so now I am terrified that this other little girl that said she was coming is just not going to show!
i made icecream cake. We decorated the living-room. I'm gonna rent Highschool musical....all the ones I can get. Mountain is picking up balloons. so we over-compensate. cause this sucks. And she will have the best Birthday party ever for 2!!!
On top of that. I got my period a week ago and its not right not normal and won't stop. my boobs still hurt and my uterus has been achy and i have been extra tired and, and, and...........basically i am just old and my body is reminding me. Friggin Menopause.
my birthday and Charlotte's is next wednesday. And I will be 38! thats kinda ok. I have a house now and a daughter and a wonderful boyfriend and a good job. so I feel pretty accomplished.
Better run!
its late and I still have lots to do to prepare for the party!

Blog On dudes!

8 comments:

Family Of Five said...

I remember those Birthdays!! She can still have lots of fun!! Glad everything is working out for you!

steph said...

There are some types of kids that fascinate other kids. Sometimes the fascination repels them sometimes it draws them in. Charlotte is a vibrant imaginative, wonderful child and this
immature behavior from her friends and their parents is NO reflection on her or you! They have no idea what they are missing in not getting to know your daughter. I will be there tonight, don't know yet about my boy, BUT Auntie Steph will be there to wish her a Happy Birthday! Lotsa love to you!

Anonymous said...

Are there a few other kiddies you can call on instead to make up the numbers? It's so heartbreaking at that age. I'm sure she will have HUGE fun anyway.
Cool that all the ex stuff is working itself out.
You are at least 10 years away from menopause issues by my reckoning ... so go and get things checked out. Could be cysts or something. Get it fixed now and you won't have extra issues by the time you get menopausal.
Hope you all have fun and happy combined birthdays for next week.

Kristi said...

my mom went thru this crap for years and then eventually had to have everything removed by around 45.

Party has been fun.
i am sooo tired.
Girlz are haning out in the living room. Thanks Steph for coming by. I am still getting hugs from charlotte for setting that up!
I got her and extra present to help with the overcompensating.
Mountain picked up 11 helium baloons!! I told him 3!
The most fun had to be the Silly String fight! That was awesome!
Poor J. those girls just ganged up on him.....but I think secretly.....he loved it!
thanks again Steph

steph said...

Joe e mailed me saying Jake had talked about it all night! He loved it! So good for us, for figuring out what they really wanted! We'll chat later!

Kristi said...

YaY!!! for us!

You need a cape to!

What is Mumby's side-kicks name i wonder........

Kristi said...

I am kicking myself for not taking a pic of the kitchen before cleaning it up!!!

total Full On war!
it was awesome!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday to both of you!!!!
Have fun...
hugs
Miss K