Wednesday, November 14, 2007

STUPID DUMB DAY!

THIS DAY JUST SUCKED!

Grrrr.

Firstly this Eye thing is really pissing me off!
What the F is wrong with it. I keep getting funky deposits on my left contact. I've gone thru 4 disposables in the last couple months since I moved. I am on my last one! My glasses are in serious need of a tune-up. I still wear them.....but they are not lookin so hot. Missing a nose thingy and one of the arms got itself all chewed up somehow. So they lack todays style. Whatever. they are so close to bhaving tape in the middle to hold them together.......
So I finally have 'extra' money to afford to get my eyes checked......costs 75bux plus tax you know!
Than I guess the good ole Visa is gonna get a work out paying for new glasses and contacts.
HOWEVER - the soonest i can get in is Dec 8th! its not their fault. i am just not available at 3 in the afternoon. That job thing. 10-5 and tues not avail till after 4 or saturdays. Well my limitations are mine. so I dont get to deal with the Fffing eye thing for 3 weeks.

than first thing at work, before we re even in the building, the native i had arrested on Friday is out and about. Decided to wait on the outside with us!!
FFF off! and go away.
He's drunk. he's beligerant. He causes trouble. and he's really creepy, scary looking. Besides the fact taht he Wreaks!
Some housing somewhere got shut down and downtown is over-run with a new load of drunks, crackers and street-people. Its cold. so they all want to come in.
Than Big Diabetic guy that I had to call on a few weeks ago is sitting on one of the benches outside the restaurant. Yes we have petitioned the city to have them removed. He was there when I got there in the morning. He came in, harmless enough. got a coffee 2-go. fine. Give it to him quick so he gets out.
Than he stands outside and Pee's on the building!
What The Fuck!
about an hour later he comes in for another coffee only this time he brings his skid woman friend with him. He doens't have enough money. I am with a customer that is paying. he starts going form table to table asking for money!!!!
I drop what I am doing and tell him to leave.
Get Out!!!! you can't taqlk to my customers!!!
he leaves and starts pan-handling on the street.
I call the cops.
Frig! they don't come soon enough and he is back in my restaurant with money cause people actaully gave it to him!!!! I told him the kitchen was closed!
Go!
this is not a soup kitchen. The Salvation army is down the street.
These people are and have affected my business.
They don't walk into Restaurant 62 to use the bathroom or sit in the urine soaked clothing stinking up the place. They don't even wander into Paliotti's down the street and do that. Yet at my place..............

I'm sorry if I come across incompasionate, but i am just tired of it.

Now I get home and check my bank account.
My grandad had written me a cheque for Charlotte's piano lessons. I deposited and then paid out for the lessons. Well gues what didn't go thru?
he put the wrong Year on it! 2004! So now I am short that money! Friggin.

This day.
Its not like its bad stuff. Its just stuff. And I have not been all that great for the last few weeks. So this is just not doing me any favours.

On the up side.......i think my period has finally stopped.

5 comments:

jewels said...

on the bright side - you area alive and well and have the opportunity to experience a bad day!

but yes - i feel your pain...
and no - you are not an incompassionate person - you are a real person who is trying to do their job.

Anonymous said...

Oh geez. Yes, that's a bad day.

Why do they seem to hang around your place? Is it because it's on a corner? You'd think they'd spread out. Shoot, the homeless in Toronto are a lot more territorial. BC homeless people need to get more organized - they should have a meeting - just not at your restaurant ;)

d

Kristi said...

the best part........

i called my mom to vent about the cheque. Cause i am out this mney and its not like I can easily replace it.
nice extra cheque this month that was gonna work for Christmas money.....NOT NOW.
Anyhow......
she told my dad who told my money grubbing Uncle who made some off colour out of line remark about Charlotte's bank account. Cause of course I mentioned it as i am so proud of how she puts her money away. this being money she gets for chores or from gramma for spelling tests or her teeth or when I've had extra....i have been putting it away for her in a bank account. so He seems to think she's got thousands of dollars and that I shouldn't be getting anything!
Eventhough this is a complets separate deal. And its a deal I';ve had with my Nana since Charlotte was born that she would pay for the piano lessons!
Holy fuck.
Sorry that in a year I can manage to save 70 bux in a piggy bank for the last 9 years. full of quarters and loonies.
but somehow that is being turned into this thing where I am standing with my hand out asking for more money from my grandparents. When my Uncle sold his house....that was mortgage free....but since he and his wife had to have this certain house in this certain neighborhood...they had to borrow money from the grandparents. Holy CArp!
The part where all I could afford was a mobile home should alert him to the fact that I make barely anything. And that if I have a deal with MY Nana for Charleys lessons that is exactly what its going for!!!
So now I am totally pissed off and have decided Fuck him. My car payments to my dad are done next month. it was gonna be extra money, but now I will scrounge to find a wee bit more and cover the lessons on my own.
Between Uncle and my Sister.....
Frig.
i have felt far too much guilt for something I shouldn't feel guilty about!
so forget it and fuck them

steph said...

I would be thinking that too but in the direction of fuck them and go for the lessons! Gifts that are made to kids are none of anybody else's business! Make the cheque payable to Charlotte and keep your receipts from piano. If anybody says anything to you tell them it is a deal between charley and her great gramma! Oh and by the way Mind your own business!

Anonymous said...

I wonder if you could call the Sally Army outfit up the Road and tell them to come get the nuisance Street people??? I was just thinking they are more likely to respond than the Police.
I agree totally that Charley's piano lessons are a gift and it isn't anyone else's biz ... tell them to butt out!