Thursday, December 27, 2007

Back 2 the Grind

well its back to work for me today. Just for a couple days. Than I am off from friday to friday.
Christmas was spectacular!
Yesterday was wonderful!
All the weight I just lost has found its way back to me.
Now I was trying to figure out what I need to get to be ready for my party on Sunday..............
we will be out numbered by children I think. At least at first we will be. I am expecting about a dozen. Not a dozen kids! A dozen adults.....some random kids in tow....this wee house will be full!

3 comments:

Lee said...

glad to hear you had a great Christmas! I have added a few pounds of holiday baking as well.

steph said...

hmmm.... should be a lot of fun! I am bringing 7 layer dip, from Save on! I am done with cooking! LOL! See you Sunday around 4?

Kristi said...

YEAH!!!!

anytime after 4 is Perfect!

Charley is really looking forward to seeing Jake