Saturday, December 29, 2007

ReaFDy!??

ummm - duh I'm gettin' ready for tomorrow.

house is happenin'
Should I dig out my feeble umbrella for outside? Smokers yaknow. I don't totally want them all at my front door!
Food?
I have some. I am making a little. But I am not going overboard.
I know I have some appy's coming from some of my Peeps!
Charley's Room.......its gonna be full of kids I just know it! She deosn't. I keep trying to tell her...but she doesn't comprehend. And how could she? she is only 9!
I am annoyed that I got the call for a get - together for Ray (Madison's) and its for tomorrow night! Same time my party is! Carp!
What animal is Shitting in my yard?
Its gross!
So this is like a holiday for me! Wooo. I think the Queen and I need to go to Home Depot. Gotta pick out paint for the bathroom. It'll be brown. Some shade of it anyhow. And maybe some ceiling stuff for the Queens room.........to match the light i bought her a few months ago. A blue ceiling. Its MY house. I'll do what I want!
I think I will have ahouse full tomorrow night.
Who am I kidding. this place is little. 4 guests and its full!

I better go muck with my balls some more.

Blog on

2 comments:

Family Of Five said...

Hope you have a fantastic time!! I will be thinking of you! Here's to a wonderful 2008 for you!

steph said...

Thank you so much for having ALL of us!