Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Historica Sucks!

Stupid Frick Fracken report.

this is the single most stupidist assignment I have encountered so far.

i got there to pick up Charlotte from school yesterday. She was late getting out. so i went to find her.
she was busy packing up all her research on GUINEA PIGS!!!!
What the Fuck!
the teacher is standing right there. I'm jsut staring at it. What is all this?
The teacher smiles and says apparently she is doing a report on Guinea pigs now.
I am staring at all the pages. Ummmmmm........what about historica?
i had had a chat with the teacher last week and she had assured me Charlotte was were she was supposed to be I asked her to help her as much as she can cause I just don't have time, patience, or knowledge ot what to do. I also asked her to help C with her 'interview' questions. That hasn't happened either!!!!

...................

since I started this before I took Queen to school I have dropped her off and spoken to the principal. Told her of my frustrations.
I know Charlotte is a challenge to keep on task. Frig. She's a challenge at home too! But hell. The principal is going to look into it.
The parents have been told NOT to help. WEll fuck it! i guess I am going back into Grade 4. This program and teaching and all the above is ridiculous. She is not being taught! The report she has is awful. we are working at her backboard here at home and that is a Challenge too. You'd think it would be easy for a kid that loves art. But she doens't have any ideas of what to put on it and won't do mine! I don't want to do this anymore.

No comments: