Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Taxes

did my taxes last night.

I don't know if any of you qualify or know about this but...............
there is a new thing for low-income families. So if you are one look into it!
Its pretty darn awesome I must say.
Gotta take my car in tomorrow and find out what is wrong iwht it. Just to have it looked at is 102 plus tax bux!!! I'm supposed to be going out of town this weekend to see my brother, so i really want to get it fixed. not so much wanting to break down on the Coq. Been there done that.
i am loving this sun we are having!!!
One more snow-storm would do me though before spring.
Haven't heard from the principal yet. When I go in the AM she is not around. Frig! So I don't know what the hell.
Charlotte is sooo stressed out. I was going to try her on a new diet. But that was upsetting her more.
Anyhow.....got my taxes done and that makes me very very happy!
if I did it all right i will be getting a nice healthy return.
Even happier. That can pay for my car! YaY!!!

2 comments:

Cindy said...

Glad you're getting sunshine there, all we've been seeing is snow, snow and more snow and I'm really tired of it.
Good luck on the report!!

Kristi said...

i really woulnt' mind one moer dump of snow!
i'm feelin good. and up for some tobagganing!!