Thursday, March 06, 2008

Cheezd Off!

I am So Cheezed that my support payments have all but dried up since January!!!!

Grrrrr.

half payments over the last couple months has put me behind.....now i have the icky suspcion I might be SOL for all of it this month.....Shifting more payments and different bills around so i can make it all work......

Then again i could just be panicking too soon and all is well.

But it still picks my Butt to even have to worry about it. Picks my butt even more that i rely on it!
Picks everything else that I am going to have to go to my BF!
pride pride pride

Grrrr.

I wish i could give it all back to him and never need it again!
Stupid mortgage.
Stupid needing to eat.
Stupid Car!!

Seriously, if I did win a subsequent amount of money in the lottery I would give him back all the money's he's ever paid out for The Queen.....that would be approx. 10 000 dollars. I'm sure I could scrape that up if I won a Million!

6 comments:

Family Of Five said...

At least he has been paying..... I know that may not sound like a positive.... but L's mom never paid us a dime!!!
But I can imagine how scary it is to rely on it and have it not be consistant! Hope he gets his butt in gear!

steph said...

sorry hun. That is a tough spot to be in.

Anonymous said...

Hope it's come through by now.

Kristi said...

YaY!!

I have a cheque on its way!!!

hopefully it not the only one this month

steph said...

How do you know that?

Kristi said...

i can log into my family maintenance account. It goes to them first