Sunday, March 30, 2008

don't know what to do with my hair

I know this seems stupid.....

but I am really struggling with dyeing my hair back blonde.
My blonde roots are coming thru so my hair has this wierd affect going on. The brown has done about as much washing out as I think its gonna do. I miss my blonde locks.
I'm nervous about dyeing it casue I just am.
when I went brown it was a colour not a dye and I don't know it just seemed safer in my head some how.
of course the part where I thought it was going to wash out MUCH more than it has helped. 28 washes it said in fine print. Non-permanant colour. That's what it said, it did. It did!
to top it off....my eyebrows are totally back to being blonde. so now I have to really paint them on every morning!
I guess I just didn't realize the pride I carried around with me about my hair.
If I dye it back blond.............I can't say its my natural colour and well I really can't donate it and what if I F it up worse!.
What was I thinking.

I Miss Being Blonde!

2 comments:

Michelle said...

Hmmm....a salon would be the best way to go if you wanted to color it back to blonde. You might not be happy with an at home color, especially sine you have already colored it once. YOu might end up with a color you absolutely HATE!!! Or, I dunno..have you tried those clarifying shampoos? You know, the ones that clean all the gunk and buildup and crap out of your hair?? That might get rid of some more of the color. If you want to continue to donate it, I think I would try the shampoo thing first.

I now what you mean about having pride about your hair....for that reason, I am REALLY picky about who does what to my hair!!! :)

Kristi said...

a Clarifying Shampoo!
Awesome idea Chelle