Saturday, April 12, 2008

I am Freakin' Out!

this weather is going to Kill me!!!

first hot sunny day since last october. Great. Had a marvelous day. Got lots done in the yard. But tomorrow........YIKRS!!!

its gunna cloud over and then rain!

Now for some of you its just a bummer that it rains again.
for me.............this is when hell of allergies to the Ffffff trees sets in.

those trees were so busy opening the leaves they have been wanting to open for weeks. So today, they worked over time gettin the job done! Great!
However, when it clouds over....it traps all the pollen they give off and those of us deathly allergic to All trees don't make it out of bed!
its the flu I tell you. Wipes me out. And its gonna suck Large Ranch Animals........

I"M FREAKIN OUT!!!!

hope I am wrong

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh poor you. Good luck ... I hope it passes you by for a change.