Wednesday, April 02, 2008

I'm getting some pretty nice visions for what I am going to do to my front bed!

I keep staring at it and staring at it.......rock and badness all over. But in my head its starting to come together. I'm gonna start at the very, very front and work my way back. Of course everything costs money. So it will be a slow process. I figure if I can get the front bed done and the New fence in by the end of summer I'm laughing.



Charley had "the talk" yesterday.

the health nurse came and herded all the girls together. Charlotte knew most of it, but the reinforcement was good.
"my mom didn't make all this stuff up!"
Its hard to watch your kids grow up.
I thought it was hard when I left her at daycare when she was 10 months old...When she took her first steps at 8 mnths.... when she stopped letting wash her hair at 14 mnths....first day at pre-school...first day of kindergarten...I sobbed at her first day of Grade 1! Now she is asking me for her 'own' soap to wash her face with and pads for ..... just in case...."it can happen at any time you know!"
She is 9 and not showing any signs that it could "happen at any time"...thank the Good Lord!
I am just grateful we have the open relationship we do.
She was so excited yet apprehensive to show me everything. She keeps asking questions, here and there. I am glad. I had so many questions after my Health nurse visit, but I didn't have that relationship with my mom. I am self taught. Or home was just not like the home I have here.
Thats kinda sad.
I am glad Charley and I can share and talk and be friends as well as mother and daughter. I set out to be that. To have that relationship when I gave birth. Its nice to know all the theories and things I figured would get me that have worked....so far.
There is and are still the teenage years.
Hell is on the way!

No comments: