Thursday, April 03, 2008

The Book

this "talk" has really made some changes in my girl!

she is now washing her face every morning and night (something I told her to start doing months ago.) and she announced that she has joined the Cross Country Club at school (something else I suggested she do) but whatever it says in this Puberty Book that she got the other day has certainly motivated her. Now lets see if the school work stays on the up-swing, the room stays clean.... and I might have to take her Puberty Book, incase it in glass, and display it in the living room.

Okay. Off I go to get my daughter to school an hour early for Cross Country!

Blog On Dudes!

1 comment:

Family Of Five said...

You know a GREAT book for girls her age... we bought Lenore..... American Girl 'The care and keeping of you: The body book for girls'
Covers all the grooming stuff. It really is fantastic!

http://www.chapters.indigo.ca/books/Care-Keeping-You-Body-Book-Valorie-Schaefer/9781562476663-item.html?ref=Search+Books%3a+%2527care+and+keeping+of+you%2527