Sunday, April 06, 2008

NOT INVITED

Sorry. but this was a planned playdate.
they haven't seen each other since New years and he had to share her then. Even as the surprise guest in November, he had to share her.
Sharing her this time is not part of the plan.
I reminded you over and over again that this was taking place.
Yet still I had to ask you to leave.
Sorry if I hurt your feelings. Tough that your girl was not included. I didn't know what was happening with you. With her. EVERYTHING is always up in the air when it comes to her.....
Maybe if you and the other could get it together and have a plan these things wouldn't happen. But I refuse to plan my "stuff" around maybe's and what if's with you and the other and this step-daughter any longer.
Are you staying for dinner? i odn't know
Are you coming by tomorrow? i don't know
What time are you picking her up? i don't know
When does her mom want her back? i don't know
(do you want to. Do you like. Wanna go see Charlotte)
Who's the friggin parent!! Make some decisions! Its not up to the Kid!!!
My house is unpacked.
No birthdays. Christmas is not right around the corner. My weeekends are mine. So i am making plans for them and enjoying some sitting on my Ass-Fat time.
Charlottes room is done except the closet and the cabinet. Not a worry.
I can get in my yard now and enjoy getting the front curbside pretty! Weather permitting.
My car is acting up (the transmission) not sure how much longer or if it will ever......just waiting on that one. But regardless. I love to get in the yard. I want to plan Much Needed playdates for Charlotte. She misses her posse.
Sometimes....the little sister is just not invited

8 comments:

jewels said...

i am confused...

Family Of Five said...

I'm a little confused too...

Anonymous said...

me too

Michelle said...

me three....

Kristi said...

sorry
gues Y'all can't read minds.

I was and am frustrated with Mountain and him having Teaghan and bringing her here.
His lack of parenting where she is concerned.
Whatever Teaghan wants Teaghan gets!
Its sickens me to watch.
Anyhow....made a date for Charlotte and Stephs Jake. Told him about it early in the week.....in the end I had to ask him to leave so that Charlotte and Jake could have the time togehter they'd both been looking forward to.

Kristi said...

then I talk to him later cuz he comes back when supper is over and Charlotte is off to bed.
We are supposed to be goign bowling in a couple weeks for Sisters Derby fundraising. I have to buy tickets in advance. He wa all for it. But now he;s not sure cause its on a Saturday and since he and the Cow don't have any kind of visitation plan he wants to keep SAtrday open cuz he might get Teaghan!
I am just really Not drugged and Sober and this stuff picks my ass!
I am not good at this unorganized unscheduled no plan shit!
Yes I have tried to contact her.
The last few months have been pretty Teaghan free till I sent her an e-mail. She never responded to it, but she is sure dropping the kid bomb more frequently. Her baby is due in June or July. I've been trying to nip this in the bud before I know what is going to take place does.

I guess i"ll have to take another approach.

steph said...

Sorry if the whole thing caused stress! Although I was pretty sure we had this thing planned in advance. How can you not have a plan? I just don't get how you would willingly keep EVERY Saturday open! Why can he not say no we are busy once in awhile? DO NOT get me started on the tuna casserole comment!

Kristi said...

yes well if there was a routine I would plan for her to be comign too!
we did have it planned in advance.
he and I need to sit and talk. But I need to get all my anger and frustrations out here before we do it so its not like I am attacking him.

I'm going to ask him to set-up a visitation plan with Leah.