Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Nana's Obit

we all grieve in our own way....

Nan went with her pearls on. She was a Lady right till the end. A proper Little English Woman. She just went to sleep. It was very peaceful. She wasn't hooked up to anything. It was nice
She was elegant

None of us were there when she took her last breath. Which is just fine. Nana wouldn't have wanted it any other way. As you see.....you don't do that sort of thing in front of people....

For us.....Nana went for Pie and stayed to serve it.....


BTW......the title is a link to the obit itself. Please visit it...

4 comments:

Kristi said...

thank you for all Your support

its a nice obit. My mom wrote it....I think....

sad cause my Nana will never see me as a married woman. But she did see me as a mom which is something she will not see my sister as. So we all have soemthing.
I'm glad that she met Mountain and she thought he was wonderful and handsome.And she did tell me I would marry him.

there's a few pics on Facebook and sure to be a few more.
I'll do a montage on my Foto-album.

Anonymous said...

Sounds like a good way to go to me. It was a nice obit.
Sounds like a lovely lady.

Your last name is the same as the guy who was best man at my wedding (many moons ago)
Do you have rellies down under in Kiwi land?

Kristi said...

hmmmmm......none that I know of.

thank you for your thoughts Aggs

Mandy said...

Just catching up on blogs. I'm so sorry for your loss, my friend. Call me if you need anything ok? Oh in that picture of the two of them at the anniversary, I totally see you in her face... :)