Friday, April 18, 2008

Snow in April?

this is Wild!

I mean they called for flurries.

I expected wee flakes mixed with rain. or whatever. I don't know.
Well these are huge beautiful fluffy Flakes falling from the sky ans sticking to my wicker patio set I just put out last weekend!!!
I am very unimpressed. I am worried about the few little geraniums I planted as well. Frig! and my Bobo is coming down this weekend to go bowling with us tomorrow night. Aahhhh!
Charlotte had Sunstroke not more than 5 days ago. I'm so confused. No wonder so many people are sick these days. Its like constantly going in and out of air-conditioning. Our bodies just don't know if they shoudl store up for winter or shed for summer!
How Bizaare!

Mountain is doing an amazing job at the shelves in Charlottes room. Of course now that the weather is wet he can't do anything. He was hoping to finish them this weekend. Charlotte is so excited too! Oh yes I will post pics! I am jealous for her room. If this weather keeps up I'll have to get that bathroom of mine done.
This will be an easier room I am sure. Keep your painting smock ready Liz-Bit, it could really happen this time!

2 comments:

steph said...

You are an expert! I have 5 bedrooms to paint! Want to help me???

liz said...

I'm ready when you are!