Tuesday, April 22, 2008

What a Simply Gorgeous Day!

WoW!!

it is nice out there! So glad this is my short day. Maybe I can even get the BBQ working!
Mountain and I had such a good talk last night.
it needed to be longer....but thats ok. It was good. it was nice to be on the same page.
WEnt to work yesterday and Girl Boss has gone out and spent a pile of money to get rid of most of all that is mine. Mountain says to not take it personally. And I'm not. but I am hurt and insulted. Its good though. She is leaving her mark. She should have done it 18 months ago, but whatev. I'm just waiting now for her to oust all my plants too. That would suck. I have no place for those. Ceramic pots and nicnacs will find a home here.
So today is marvelous and sunny!
I can go stand in my yard and look at stuff. I love that!
Mountain has been working every day at the shelf/cabinet he is building in Charlottes room. It'll be done soon! He is doing such a good job. I can hardly wait to fill it up. Than i can get him to work on the stairs for the back door and next a new fence..........I am still busy moving rock. I have to figure out where to put some of it now. Running out of spots. Maybe a pile will do? Apparently, getting dirt delivered isn't as expensive as i had thought. So that makes me happy. I can just stand there and dig!
ok.
its track and Field day. Later dudes.

Enjoy the Sun!

2 comments:

steph said...

Let me know if you want me to take some plants! I have a house to fill!

Kristi said...

if it comes to that you'll be my first call.

So whens Moving day?