Tuesday, May 20, 2008

DIE!! you Slimy legless Bastards!!

WEnt out after supper to peek at my garden. Slug Bait bought at Home Depot this afternoon in hand.....
those Little Bastards ate my sunflowers!
Only a few, well 5, but Frig. Ate them right out of the safety cover of the seed that was still over the leaves that were trying to Burst forth! Reduced a couple petunias that I just planted sunday to chewed up leafless messes.
WEll i sprinkled that slug bait EVERYWHERE! Assholes! Mess with me will ya'
it was stuff made by Safer's, apparently safe for pets and children.....so Okay. I sprinkled it all over. I guess we will see.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Die Slugs die ... and not just the sort that eat Kristi's pretty plants either. But we'll start with those! Lol!

shari said...

here's a great trick - put some containers (like sour cream or margarine) around your garden with a couple inches of beer in them. The slugs are drawn to the beer, but can't get back out again. I have done it. It really works. It's a little grosse disposing of them though - they absorb up all the beer and get extra fat and slimy. Blech!

Lee said...

your pictures look so great!!! You could come and tell me what to do over here, I lack the know how!!!
Good job.

jewels said...

sons 'o bitches