Monday, June 09, 2008

Busy Weekend

Fabulous busy weekend.
Charley was amazing aT her piano recital. She got a 90.6! Thats great. She came home with a proud grin and a trophy in her hands to place next to last years on the top of the piano. We had sandwiches, tea and dessert with the grand parents when we got back here. It was a nice visit. Mountain had done his part and helped by cutting the lawn and weed eating the corners. Grandad even walked thru my yard!! that is HUGE! He enjoyed it thoroughly.
The next day was Hanky Panky.
The ladies got here and the sun came out. I can never hear too many compliments on my yard and home. Things are a bit spotty after that. Somehow and for some reason I thru my ring in the livingroom and now I can't find it. My ass was touched, groped and grabbed more than it has been in ages. Than Charley came home. She's been on a date with Mountain. They went to the mall, for dinner and than to Michaels. When all of a sudden.....sick.....tummy, sick, poo, it was awful. We figured it had to have been what she ate at the Old Spaghetti Factory. Poor little thing. Well I don't think it was. Got the call had to get her early from school and than be with her. I missed work.. DAmn! but it turned out to be a good thing. My tummy has decided to revolt as well. I spent some time on the bathroom floor and I am not feeling all that hot now.
So OSF is safe. I think we are just sick. Who'da thunk it!

No comments: