Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Amazing

As I was laying here last night with my grumbly tummy I was thinking.....
I am Going to be 39 this year! Holy carp! My life. What a wild trip and the things I have learned and been through. Stuff I have observed and learned from .... I'd like to go back to college and take more physcology courses ........ things I said years ago would happen, and they are and did. Why was I never good at math.
Charley is going to be 10! that is wild too. I was pregnant 10 years ago, yet I remember it like it was last year.
Mountain and I have nearly been together for 2 yrs! another Holy Carp! We met, July 1st weekend, but didn't start to unofficially date till September. Wild. It feels like we've only just met. Where with other relationships I was counting the months and grasping at them to give my relationship some kind of worth. Yet here we are. 2yrs later. Bizaare.
On july 16th it will be a year since the day I was given notice at my other house and thus began the 3 week whirlwind of moving and purchasing my first home! WoW! i never could have done it without Mountain. he has been such an amazing help in my life with things. I am so glad the pole removed itself far enough so that I could see past it to him. just wish we didn't have the issue But other than that.....we get along Fantastic! I guess without the "issue" it would be perfect. And you know what they say .... if something seems to good to be true - it probably is! Hmmm. I could still do without it though.
Anyhow ..... its time to get ready for the Amazing Day above ground I have started here!

Blog On Dudes!

3 comments:

Family Of Five said...

Sounds like you are feeling better!

steph said...

you are AMAZING! Sorry I missed the show, I guess you had your share of butt touching going on withoutme!

Kristi said...

I was sad that your hands were not involved in the overall Kristi Grope!

and Yes I am AmAZinG!