Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Big Dreams - True Reality

Holy Carp he owes a lot of money!
in Stupid stupid places.
My dreams compared to his have always been touchable.

He wants a sports car. He wants to own acreage. At least a house. Won't even entertain the thought of a townhouse. Wants to build a fancy dancy shed out back. Lee VAlley Tools. Playland. Talks of family trips, Disneyland, England again......

Then there's buying Teaghan clothes, eating out all the time, a pack a day smokes!!

Are you kidding me!

Soemwhere in the back of my mind I thought maybe if we work really hard some of that might be attainable. I sure as Hell don't now!!!
I knew about the loan he'd taken out before we met. A consolidation loan to pay off credit. Did I know about the credit card? Yah. did I know how much? Na - ah. did I know about the others? Fuck No! Did I know about the overdraft? Nope! Did he learn his lesson the first time he fucked his credit up and is still paying for it after 3 YearS? APPARENTLY NOT!
Does he have ANYTHING to show for it?? NO!!!
I live check to check, but he lives .......... well its certainly NOT check to check. And beyond his means is giving him credit.
I feel as though the rug just got pulled out from me.
My little attainable dreams that I had that included him are not so touchable now. I am Pissed Off!
FUCK!


6 comments:

Family Of Five said...

A pack a day.... that's $210 / month and $2,555 per year!! That's a LOT of money! That's a trip to Disneyland each year. Time to quit smoking!

Kristi said...

we talked about it last night - him yelling, its not my business.....anyhow. Its 8grand less than what I had thought it was. so thats better, but still very ungood as far as I am concerned.
oh yes, and apparently I'm wrong and his spending habits are just fine.
I'm still pissed

steph said...

I learned the hard way not to mess with a guy who is not good with money. I am just finishing up the ends of 8 years worth of debts that I didn't know about. Tread carefully and DO NOT get married until you know the WHOLE story!

Kristi said...

he can't get married

he can't afford it!!

Anonymous said...

They are called "credit cards" but they are really "debit cards." People need to get serious and not have them if they are inclined to run up debt that they can never catch up on or repay. It is a hellava treadmill to get on.
I don't have one and I say stay well away from financial dreamers!

steph said...

I am off on Saturday! I have no kids but you guys should come out and see my new house! I miss you!