Thursday, June 12, 2008

not so into it

I'm sure its a phase, but, I was just not all that interested in seeing Mountain this evening. Even last night I called out of habit. This money thing, the "issue"............
I tend to think a lot without.........certain brain disablers.
and I find I am asking myself a few questions lately.
The smoking REALLY bugs me.
Yes you all saw me lite up a few months ago. Soemthing I started cause it was so easy when its in your face and you've been drinking. Why Not! I used to. So I had quit for 7 years. I quit drinking too! What me go! Fuck it all! Anyhow....I friggin Hate it! I don't do it. I have when I've drank, but I seriously can't stand it. And if its not around me when I am having a glass of wine i don't even think about it. He was here walking thru my yard with me tonight, cigarette in hand. I couknd't stand it! Go Away.
And serioulsy, your friends.........
I think I will just go to bed before I say things i will regret. I have more to say but I think its possible I have PMS and in about a week I'll feel better. I guess if I don't...............

Blog On Dudes!

3 comments:

Family Of Five said...

Been there..... SO been there!

Anonymous said...

Ah, men ... feet of clay, feet of clay ... stay away!

steph said...

um... Nothing good has EVER happened when you ignore your gut. That is all I am going to say.