Wednesday, June 04, 2008

Entertaining Is Friggin Expensive!!!

I'm working on my menu for both days.
I'm trying to keep it simple, but Holy Shit! and you don't want it sooo simple its boring.
My Grandad is missing his Lunch on SAturday to come to the recital. So I gotta feed him something substantial. And the next day my Hanky deal is right during the supper hour so I can't starve these darling Panky starved, drunk girls.
I can;'t afford to entertain like this!
What the Hell was i thinking?
and why does this keep double spacing! What The Hell!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Have fun ... but get the gals to all bring something. Helps heaps with keeping costs down.

jewels said...

i agree - all you have to do is ask them!

Kristi said...

I didn't want to have to. I wanted to do this, this time. most of the girls will just be getting off work and coming straight here. A couple of them have said they are bringing something. WHEW!
Its mostly the SAturday deal thats stressing me out! Feeding the grandparents and Great grandparent. ACK!

liz said...

sorry I can't come, it's a kid weekend for me. Have fun!

Kristi said...

well Liz - bit that is Pooey.

I would have like to have shown of my house to you! I want to hear your Oooh's over Charlott's room

liz said...

Let's do it when I get back, Morgan and I are off next week for some time away. Back on the 23rd, pick a day and a time and I will head over.