Wednesday, June 04, 2008

How did This Happen?

i am freakin busy every weekend!
My summer is already planned out!
Holy Heck and Dina!

Berry fest is in a month. Oh what a Joyous Gong-show that is guaranteed to be.
Maybe I am wrong. Maybe it will be better than I think it is going to be.
But as it stands right now........we are understaffed and that is just the beginning.

Leah has come up with a plan for playland that just ........... its almost nice, till you look just below the surface. (She can't afford it) I'll get into that another time.

This weekend is Piano recital Saturday, family lunch. Sunday is Ladies day! Hanky Panky with more than I thought coming so that should be fun. so I am getting ready and making food and............it turns out its one of the girls' birthdays! So there will fersure be a Safeway Cake! I'll take pictures. Mountain and The Queen will go on a date so we have privacy.
Of I go to build stuff for the weekend!

Blog On!

No comments: