Sunday, June 29, 2008

Random....on my mind

Seriously? Your husband goes away so you have to have your mother come and help you with you 18mnth old cause its too hard to get him ready for daycare in the morning? really! are you kidding me. You can't get it togetehr enough to pack his snacks and lunch. I am in awe. Life must be hard for you.
Mountain is drawing a plan for the stairs he is going to build for me off my back door. He is Sooo awesome.
my Lillies are opening!
i won part of "the battle" on the weekend. House rules are house rules and if Tea is going to be a part of this unit she has to follow them. No Teeny Tiny bikini's for little girls at this house!
Mountain and I are closer and closer every day. that blow-out we had the day before fathers day was a good one and it cleared a lot of air. WE took 2 steps forwards and I am glad for that, cuz I was taking a huge step backwards taht night.
I am so bloated and fat from the heat. I love the heat, Love It, but I just get fat in it.
My little yard is so sweet. I like it. We sit in the pond when its too hot. It works.
My cat is hot. He is not doing so well these days. He is 17. he's lost a bunch of wieght and is just not happy. I think its too hot for him. Poor guy. I think it will be his time soon. I will cry. WE've been together a long time. For awhile he was my only man and best friend. We still cuddle every night.
I'm going to have to sell my pool. DAmn it! there is no room here to set it up. It was only used last summer. What a piss off! I've got to get rid of a few other things as well. Dresser and 2 headboards. But i am still thinking about the pool. There must be a backyard somewhere we can set it up and use it whenever we like......
I think I am tired and need to go to bed.
Canada DAy tomorrow. Day off for me. Debating about the parade. Its been so hot I don't want to get kid sick from the sun. She doens't do well in it. I guess I;'ll survey the situation in the morning. Oh Crap! I gotta boil eggs and Potatos so i can make salad tomorrow.
Better waddle my way down to the kitchen.

2 comments:

Family Of Five said...

I too have been feeling SO fat these days!

Kristi said...

yah I am not impressed.
So I ordered some Wu -Yi tea fromthe internet. Some acient chines formula. Probably gaurnteed to make me Poo lots. LoL! Whatever. I just don't feel good in my skin. I still look curvy and what not, but my skin hurts. so it has to stop