Friday, June 27, 2008

it ws half empty

my glass is better now.

I was not at all feeling good yesterday. Allergies kicked my Ass!
i worked a slpit and closed last night. That was cool. there was a steam train that choo chooed its way thru town so there was a big tadoo about it. Would have been nice to know about it. Mountain could have taken Charley.
Ohwell. It was a good night at work. couple late tables. so now I am back at it today!
Charley made it to Grade 5. Her report card was pleasant. se had a c- in Math and that was the lowest. the rest were c+ and a couple b's so that is cool. She brought it up from last term, so i am pleased. It makes me laugh when I read that she is "not yet meeting expectations in recalling multiplication from memory up to 9x9" NO SHIT!!! could it be because you allowed the children to use the chart All The Time. Even after i specifically said DON'T LET CHARLOTTE!!! Stupid Bitches.
Date night with Mountain tonight as Charley has a date with her Auntie. She is going to have such the best time at Cirque. Auntie Missy is pretty darn excited too!
Its gonna be a scortcher for the next few days. Heck!
I think I am allergic to Cheezies! the old real cheezies, Hawkins. I have just been so stuffed and gross the past couple days. Lat night I didn't eat any and I am fine. I think I will have to do an experiment this weekend and see.
Mountain had a sleep over last night.
He never does that during the week. so that was kinda a nice treat. He hung with C last night while I worked.
WE have a gift card to the Keg. maybe we can go there for supper of something. or maybe not.
Carp! I better go water my plants before this hot day gets to underway!

1 comment:

Family Of Five said...

Ummm.... yes.... those damn math charts! They did the same thing with L.... how is she supposed to learn when she is able to depend on them to let her use the times table chart?!?