Wednesday, June 25, 2008

SCHOOL'S OVER TOMORROW!!!

Ack!
Charley has a date with her Auntie Missy and Cirque de Soliel Friday, and its going to be a gorgeous long weekend! Wine building Saturday. I gotta get a trip to the waterslides in. Canada Day Tuesday. YaY! Parade! yup we'll be there. I think I gained some wieght back that I lost. I feel chubby. Got Madonna's Hard CAndy CD. that'll help me work it off and more! I gotta get my shape back. The house is moved. Front is done. Garden is done, just gotta water it. Mountain is gettin on those stairs. So when I have a few minutes they are actually mine! So I can manage to dance and boogie to a couple of her songs every day. Right on! At least maybe by the end of summer I'll see my abs again........I've figured out what to do about the shortness of my new uniform. yes we have uniforms. However, they are not your typical style. I can't even begin to tell you about them. You'll have to come down and take a look to see. But let me tell you this. They are very sexy. Very tight. And VERY short. My bum is out when I bend over to clean a table. I like the dress. I don't mind it at all for the most part. But my business, lunch clientele are kinda saying stuff and giving me looks and .....its uncomfortable. Sex sells that is forsure! however, this is putting it right out there and they can't get away from it. i had some ladies make a comment about how much of my legs were showing yesterday. My apron is longer than my skirt! Now I used to wear skirts this short when spandex was big back in the early 90's I never wore heels. Always flat shoes. I also always wore Black tights or nylons! it always seemed to not be as short then. The naked skin not so in your face *flash* so off I go to Wal-Mart this morning to re-inact the black legged 90's bar girl that I was in my early 20's.
Okay. Off i go to use the couple minutes that are mine and have some Hard Candy!

Blog On

No comments: