Sunday, July 06, 2008

Blast from Blog - Past!!!

I've gone Back to my old - and very first blog address!
If you are here its cause you got the invite.
all I ask is > PLEASE DON'T BLOG ROLL ME MUCK
even under a secret code identity what have you ..... mum finds me. She knows how the glide over works.

I did this thing where I thought I would take off the codes and what not so that anybody could read. Sometimes I like to be public, sometimes not. but I like having the choice. I've gotten 'boring' so I wasn't caring so much about the anonymous. the Anonymous can sometiems have good things to point out .... even if I don't like to hear it. Or they can start a riot ....... either way .... i made the decision to go public again after so long under wraps!
However, it seems i am still bothered by the MOTHER.
Here numbers popped up and it just bugs me.
No, I don't know why. But it just does and it seems she always Finds me thru one avenue ........

Its nice to be back here at Availablemyass my first home in Blogsphere!

Blog On Dudes!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Welcome Back!

Stephen said...

Ah yes remember how I liked the double entendre of the blog address? Is it your ass that's available or your long ago boyfriend "available?! my ass..."

Stephen said...

dondrup=freewrite

Bite Me said...

Thanks for the invite. :-)

Lee said...

thanks for the invite missy, I do love your blog :)

steph said...

Spectator mothers... Just ask and I will tell you!!!!

Family Of Five said...

:)

Kristi said...

Well its nice to be back in the old Hood! LoL!!!

I tell my mom what she needs to know. Mostly cause she says wierd things to me .... for instance.....
last week i put on facebook that I was feeling a bit Manic.
She sends me an e-mail saying I shuld go see my doctor and see what he can do for me. She knows all he's going to want to do is put me on drugs again and she also knows I am dead set against them .....
does that make sense? The wierd things that is??