Thursday, July 17, 2008

Holidays?

So summer, well July is half over.
WE are trying to work out holiday time together.
Charley has had her big camping trip. So that is cool. Next week she goes to camp for the week. I am working. Splits on half the days ....... Last year during her Camp Squeah trip we were evicted from our home of 5 years and there went the summer of fun! We were buying and moving.
Wow. A year. We've almost been here a year and I am still trying to find room and get rid of stuff. I think its time to give up on the clothes i can't fit into anymore. *sigh*
Mountains belongings slowly finding themselves left here. i gotta make room and quick. Our lives are slowly meshing more and more together.
So i had some goals for this summer as far as time with my girl went.
The PNE .... cuz Agrifair has sucked for the last 2 years in a row and wterslides.
Of course i wanted to include Mountain in these adventures. However, it is not looking like our time "together" is going to happen.
its hard to cover my Mon thru Wed shifts at the restaurant, so that leaves the end of the week. I had wanted the end of Aug. into Labour day .....but Mountain can't get that time. But he can get the first week of September. Great I thought.
however, there are some hitches to that.
The PNE is over and so are the slides.
I wanted the week at the end cuz thats when my sitter is on vacation too.
School starts.
So now i figure we'll end up doing the PNE on a weekend. Which sucks for the obvious reasons. People everywhere. And the waterslides on a weekend too. Which sucks for the same reason. I don';t do well with people everywhere.
Then there is Charley missing the first week of school???
In the end not so bad as they are only placing kids and Fucking around anyway at her school the first week.
here we are back to 7 weekends left of summer holidays for The Queen.
we take C out to camp Squeah on sunday.
Mountain HAS to get my stairs off the back door started or done!
mountain Has to get my stairs to the back door started or done.
Aug 8 to 10 camping at Deer Lake. We are looking into getting the Monday off as well for both of us and the campsite booked for 1 more day. We would like a long trip as a family instead of the Scrambling weekend. Although Charlotte has had a long camp, VANSTRAVAGANZA, it would be nice to be with her for one too!
So far the rest of August is home free. But Mountains needs to finish the stairs he will have started.
Most of it is anxiety cause I have so much to do here when i miss SAturday chores.
I missed all of June's chores and am missing a good portion of July's
Than there is Mountains B-day! the first weekend of September! what am I going to do. As the good girlfriend i should really do something. A party? Who should I invite? My friends? My family? a nice weekend retreat for us would be nice .....
Oh yah.
Leah had her baby last weekend. A girl. so I am guessing the weekends that we will have in the next while will be taken up with Tea time. Bleck.
I just have anxiety. I know I need to just relax cuz after writing it out, i have lots of weekend time in August. but I jut am sad because i know Charlotte would like to have home time with her Mommy in the summer. Especially now that she has friends here in our complex that she can just hang with like a regular kid and ride bkies and stuff.
So the first Week of September it is!!!
We'll do a Major Harrison day trip. Bridal falls. Maybe Fort Langley and Deer Lake Burnaby .....how does that sound? Any other suggestions for "holidays"

No comments: