Monday, July 21, 2008

Life is Fun

So I had my vent and it was all good.
More irritated that we even have to go thru this shit.
He took Tea to a movie that evening and then came home by 10. It was all fine. Him knowing I speak wisely, just hating to hear it as much as I hate saying it.
Went to a wonderful outdoor party SAturday night. I had Sisters dog and it was good. I got eaten alive by mosquitos and no-see-em bugs! Those critters never bother me. But they did SAturday, holy Carp! I was wearing a longer dress, so i guess they got trapped up there and instead of trying to get out......yszh. My legs look awesome. so today i go to work in my sexy little black dress with Bruises all over my inner thighs and skeeter bites. I look Hawt!
Charley is now gone till Friday to Camp.
It was nice to wake up this morning and my house is how I left it yesterday afternoon. she was so excited to go. Begging to leave. Mountain and I had a nice eveing alone. Late dinner and relaxing by the pond in the evening. Tonight we will have a date! how fun. Then i work in the eveings the next couple nights. Which is good. Extra $$$ on the paycheck never hurt no-one.
I can't help but remember last year when Charlotte was at camp. WoW, what a whirlwind! I hope all is smooth sailing this week while she is gone. Its funny how one instance can leave a taste in your mouth of anxiety that "something" life changing is going to happen again.
I think about buying last year and being reluctant cuz the plan in my head was to buy this year. Knowing the market was going to be slowing down and things would be more affordable. However, seeing as i can't afford anything that wouldn't have mattered anyhow. I got a really great place! i love my little house! With all its round corners and mouldings. its small, but its good. Everything happens for a reason. Everything has a silver lining, you just have to be open to see it.
Blog On Dudes!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good for you ... enjoy your date.

steph said...

Your fleurs are glorious!