Friday, July 18, 2008

a Wee vent

So Leah had her baby last weekend. A girl.
Mountain already knows more about it than I am ready to feel comfortable with. WHY DOES HE FEEL THE NEED TO CHAT WITH HER!!!! Grrrrr.
Anyhow, apparently Tea called him to tell him last Sunday. Bla, Bla, Bla.
Fine.
Tea phoned him tonight cause she is already having issues with the "new baby" and wants to spend time with him. Fine. No shit taht poor kid. I feel for her. She doens't 'belong' anywhere. I soo saw all this coming and more
Leah interjects with a Great idea!
Teaghans half-brothers are here from Alberta and they are all going to the waterslides tomorrow. Half-brothers parents and all. Would Mountain come and Charlotte too!
*History*
Teaghans "father" was deported when Tea was 1 or so. He had 2 sons with some other chick, Julie, that lives in Alberta. They are older. But that was not before he managed to Kick Leah so hard in the face that the skin from her forehead was removed and had to be stitched back on. Yet Leah is Friends with Everybody and now has had another baby with some other guy that has had his 2 kids taken away by social services. This guy has threatened her, not more than a month ago, that he will be calling social services on her. She has already been visited by social services less than a year ago, questioning her about her involvement with said guy. Cory. She is still speaking to him and seeing him and his family.
*Questions*
Why does she even have contact with these people? she doesn't have to. Why does she keep putting her daughter in the middle of all this crap? why does her daughter even know or have any involvement?
What I said...............

NO!!!
WEll Mountain wants to go to the waterslides anyhow. NO!
he wants to have the opportunity to take Tea to the waterslides.
Than take her yourself! All 4 of us will go next weekend. But that is not your place. you don't need to be hanging out with ANY of those people. They are not your family. Its all toxic.
Perhaps I should give Rob a call and have him over while you do this. i haven't slept with Julie. fine, I'll invite your buddy Abe over...............silence. Respect my feelings. this is what I ask. I respect yours.
He went to pick up Tea a few hours ago. I haven't heard from him.
i did give him a heads up on another thing when the conversation calmed down. The baby ...... i am not cool with you touching the baby, HOLDING the baby, paying attention to it, smelling it, NOTHING!
Silence.........
I actaully not down with him being friendly with Leah at all unless it has to do with Tea. But thats another argument.
so I've cleaned my bathroom and I'm on my way to fold laundry.
don't know if this makes sens how I wrote it. I am not pissed, just annoyed and irritated.
Opinions?


No comments: