Friday, July 11, 2008

Today is a DAy

Today, right after work, we leave for Vanstravaganza!
I hope i have what we need. WE won't get there till late and the others will have been there waiting already. It will be such fun I am sure. I hope the Micra makes it okay.
Charley has been in day-camp all week. Theatre day-camp. They have been choreographing, singing, acting.....it all sounds so wonderful. I am thrilled for her to have this opportunity. She goes with her caregiver and her daughter. Its awesome. Although its not awesome, cuase once again its something designed for the stay at home parent.
Today is their production. The play they are putting on of what they have worked on all week. She is devastated that I can't be there. Its at 2 in the afternoon. I totally want to be. i am going to ask my boss if I can have an hour to go. I'm sure he will give me the gears. He gets so funny about such things. Schedule changes.
it can work. It will be fine. An hour. thats all I need. My heart is hurting. this is a big deal! I should be there. Frig. He is going to be a dink about it fersure.
*sigh*
had wierd dreams last night about a tree-fort that was huge and people lived in it. Like a cabin, built onto a birch tree. it meant soemthing because apparently my uncle had built it and there were family heirlooms all over. But the roof was leaking and rotting and the fort was going to fall down. So i was going thru all the cupboards and closets trying to find all that was important to me and what would fit in the bags I had before it fell over. I don't know. I think I just have a lot on my mind with the weekend fun and Charley's thing today.
I need to go make sure i am ready for Vanstravaganza.

Blog On!

3 comments:

Family Of Five said...

Did you get to go?

Kristi said...

I went and it was awesome!
I was clocked out for a total of 35mins. It was so sweet it made me cry.

shari said...

glad you got to go! I wanna see pics!

Also... can't wait to see pics of vanstravaganza!!!