Friday, August 01, 2008

some catch Up

so much - so little time - so I will try to be brief

- Gloria had a power source issue last Tuesday morning. A friend I know from work, he is a comp. tech, programmer, hacker, bla, bla, bla, fixed it for my for cost. YaY!
- i read! yes thats right I read the paper, magazines.....worked like crazy! Cuase of course Charley was at CAmp.
- mine and Mountains date id not go as I'd hoped it would. He turned into a 9 year old so the whole evening sucked. He sucked up suffiently afterwards and is still doing so.
- i made the most amazing dinner on the BBQ one of those nights. Halibut, scallops and aspargus! Yum! I amazed myself even.
- My living room stayed clean! with C gone my whole house stayed clean! I was not constantly cleaning or yelling at her to clean in my spare time! It was awesome!!
- I went thru my clothes. Said goodbye to some that I just really will never be able to wear again and if I do ..... styles have changed. That was hard and I am still going thru stuff. Must say good bye to more!
- Mountains stuff is leaking its way in this house. I have to make room for him. Even if its just one drawer in my chest of drawers. He needs one. So I keep going thru them.
- I was looking at a cruise brochure that came to my mail box. Thought it might be nice to dream a bit. Mountain got a hold of it and his dreams are so much closer to real than mine are. I told him I would spring for something like that for a Honeymoon, just for vacation I couldn't justify. "we'll get there" he says. Good!
- he tells me he loves me random all the time. I love it! I like that much better than the I love you Goodbye. Its so rehearsed, computer and habit. Just out of the blue is like he really means it! Perfect.
- we got wood for the building of the back landing and stairs! YaY hooray! So this weekend he will start.
- tonight Charley is staying at Gramma's house. We have some more free time. However, I want to be in C's room cleaning. East Coast Madeliene is in town and coming tomorrow. I would like the girls to be able to hang in the room without tripping up over crap!
- we go camping to Deer lake again next weekend. Tea is coming and now so is Mountains dad, Mr. Mountain. Not sure how I feel about being responsible for 4 people yet. As they are all children. Should be interesting.
- tea is already sick of being a sister. the babies name is Skyler. What the Hell kind of name is that! couple that with a last name like Summerhayes..........she'll be called Sky Summerhayes. Hmmmmmmm. Wouldn't be my choice, but whatever.
- oh yah. on the weekend my mom made a comment, "if i was a braver woman I'd divorce your father. It'll pass" Where do i put that?

Okay I gotta go! time to get tready and get The Queen to Gramma's.
Take care and Blog On!

1 comment:

jewels said...

my grandma said that to me once - she said "if i knew how to be on my own i would have left him years ago."
God - i hope i am not saying that one day!