Saturday, September 20, 2008

Computer Grrrrrr

missing programs.
computer CD's not ejecting.

no Solid blocks of time to just do this........

its not the same AT ALL.
There is CRAP from one end of my room to the other. Everytime I lie down for a nap i get interupted! Stupid Vaccuum left horrible marks in my carpet when I attempted to suck up the dirt from the plant I tipped over. My furniture is too fat for my livingroom. I need a new stereo cuz mine only plays select CD's now. I have papers EVERYWHERE waiting to be filed, but I can't file them cuz i need to go thru my filing cabinet and re-organize. I started that last year before we moved and Never have had the chance to finish it! I put mothballs in some of the containers in my hallway storage closet and they are stinking up the Whole house. I have Bags and Bags of clothes that need to be out of the trunk of my car and more bags that need to go in.
I need a new computer. But the one I want is 1700$ Charlottes room is an absolute organization Nightmare! WE worked on that today.....I keep posting stuff that i don't mean to cuz I hit the wrong button and don't realize it. Or I post it on the Wrong Blog! The *new* Facebook sucks!

i think its PMS

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Technology is only great when it's working fine.

steph said...

BEst BUy has payment plans without interest for 2 years. That's how I bought my laptop, just a thought.

Kristi said...

there is no best buy in Abby and the next pc i get i want or am looking at a Mac. thats why soo much. any other pc is only a few hundred

steph said...

take a day and go to best buy! Totally worth it!