Monday, September 29, 2008

Grandad?

just found out my Grandad apparently has internal bleeding.
they don't know where. They don't know why. They are doing a bunch of 'oscopies in both ends tomorrow to find out.
So far the theory is the meds have caused it.
his blood pressure is Real low.
I saw him last WEdnesday, i am glad.
i will see him tomorrow. Charlotte will miss piano. i pray for his pain to be minimal and for him to go quickly if this is his time. Same prayer I had for my cat! how funny is that? They're just about the same age too. LoL, maybe grandad is just badly constipated too!!! Sorry thats only half funny. I am worried and it hurts. I don't think he wants to be here anymore, he misses my Nana. We've jsut been without her since May. I will see. We will know more tomorrow.
My heart is achy right now and my eyes want to leak.

Blog On

3 comments:

Shanna said...

Sorry to hear that your Grandad is ill. Hope he feels better soon, or that he finds the peace that he needs. *hugs*

Family Of Five said...

I am thinking of you and Grandad!

Anonymous said...

I hope Grandad is better/ok now ... I hear that a lot of couples go within 6 months of each other in older age. They just seem to find it hard to adjust without their life partner.