Monday, September 29, 2008

Picked up the car.

Must say she is pretty. It was beautiful drive. Such a great day to go. We were home by 9 and exhausted. Mountain had to work Sunday too. Poor guy, and this week starts 10 hour days. HOw much does that suck! I am tired too. Hard time sleeping after we got back and last night.......well he was going to take us for a family drive thru the countryside when he got home from work. We got all ready......whomever owned the car in the past CUT the seatbelts out of the back. Wo we didn't all get to go. Poo! I was looking forward to it! But he did take Charley for a quick trip after supper. She was pretty stoked. My turn will have to wait.

WEnt to my doc last week. I might actaully honestly feel crappy! I keep pushing thru cause thats what I do, but there might actaully be soemthing wrong with me. What do y'know. So he took some tests, felt me up REAL good and i go for an ultrasound in a month. Yah a month. thats the soonest I could get in. So for now he has prescribed me iron. Along with all the other Vitamins I take i gotta do that one now too. I still think its age and meno-p but I'll do the test thing. Cuz you just never know. besides, if I can stop being tired all the time and every day that would be nice. And maybe take away the joint and muscle pain, yah that would be grand! You know how it is when you feel sort of shitty but blow it off and as soon as the doctor tells you, or rather confirms that you might actaully be sick suddenly you really do Feel not well at all?!!! Thats where i am at. i just want to go back to bed

Mr. Ball is doing amazing! He is a jerk. I was very ready that night to put him down. his body was turhing itself inside out with pain. At about midnight i was trying to figure out how I could break his neck to put him out of his misery.

now he is playing and running from one end of the house to the other. What an Asshole!

Tis the season to get all the outside stuff put away for the winter. The good Lord is giving us some beautiful weather to get it done in. So don't forget! gardens can come apart too and Plant your bulbs for the Spring!

have a Great day and Blog On Dudes!

No comments: