Thursday, September 04, 2008

Party tomorrow Night

I have been getting ready all week for a party. Mountains B-day party to be exact. I said I would throw him one.
so his friends are coming. A couple of the girls I work with are coming too. And Sister! Thank Goodness!
I am nervous as to how its all going to go.
I have been making appy's every day after work and collapsing into bed by.....well before NoW! 10pm.
People are arriving anytime after 7 tomorrow night.
I know I shouldn't worry as his friends would be impressed with homeade dip. But they've never been to my house before and I want to WoW the crowd!
He's got a list of what I need done before I get home tomorrow. I am confidant he will have it done. Than I come home and put it all together.......and myself

Is it rude if I slip away about 8 and have a nap?

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Have loads of fun ... of course you will wow them to pieces!

steph said...

How did it go? Any drama?

Kristi said...

ummmmm.....

there was some swimming??

falling???

Cake....????

jewels said...

swimming?? in your pond?

Kristi said...

yah. someone fell in. Full body soak.

Then I got up to check on the pump and fell over....taking a glass something with me...then Sister leaned over to help me and she took out a chair and landed on top of me......then there was the cake fight.....

Bite Me said...

Sounds like fun! He's lucky to have a woman like you! My birthday was this week too, on the 10th, I even did a post with a picture! I'm 39 now. :-)

steph said...

What's up ? I haven't seen any blog on lately? Are you in for our night?