Monday, September 15, 2008

Where Have you Been??

Well it sure as heck hasn't been London visiting the Queen!

Mountain got on my PC (Gloria) last monday afternoon. He....well....ahem....he visited the Wrong site and BAQM!!!! Gloria had a horrible, horrible - simply Awful disease!
We did what we could through-out the week to save her. i even had my computer guy come with all his programs and knowledge to clean her up. We did get her to a pretty okay place. Unfortunatly, *sigh* there was much scar tissue. Her Registry had been badly damaged and we never did locate the C drive. So Alas......i saved what I could and had to format yesterday.
So now i am busy trying to load all my programs back up again. Set Gloria-6 up how I feel comfortable using her.
I have lost ALL my e-mail addresses out of my account. So mail my shaw account so I can get it all back pleeeez! Incredimail is like a wild separate entity.....it just doens't shift over like you'd think it would. I had tried to access my mail while the sickness was on. thinking of course i'll just bring up my address book and print.
Not a chance. Sick Gloria wouldn't or couldn't allow it. Just as well i suppose. as this nasty disease more than likely would have started using my address book too, I am sure!
So thats where i have been.
Where have Y'all been???

3 comments:

steph said...

North Carolina! It was a lot of work and stuff but I finished it. So you are wanging me hey? Hmmm....

Kristi said...

YES I know you were in N. Carolina. How fun is that?!! Must've been an interesting cultural experience.

i am NOT nor would I EVER Wang you!!!

I have to work from 10AM straight thru till 8PM cuz my Boss has to go for surgery to remove the Cancer she has in her 23 yr old boobs. I figure working for her is the least I can do.
So i will what I can do if Mtn. will be okay with me going out straight away after work. As he will have Charlotte, so it totally up to him. Don't know how much energy I will have........but its too soon for me to ask him.

steph said...

yep... That sux for the 23 year old boob owner! I am reserving the evening non the less! As for NC, good Lord!!! Nuff said!